Welcome to the official website for Likewise12, a media company focused on producing content that unifies us, expresses joy and creativity, and gives us a sense of satisfaction and pleasure in life. Founded in 2016 as a blog for personal experiences, Likewise12 is expanding into amazing new territory, with publishing, videos, art, and more, all presented to you on a variety of platforms.
About the founder: H. K. Rhudd
(Click the pictures above for the captions)
“They say you die twice. Once when your heart stops beating, and again, much later on, when your name is mentioned for the last time” -Banksy
I’m a writer, blogger, activist, and student currently living in northern Delaware, the 2nd smallest state in the U.S. This website is a center for all of my creativity, my products, and other things. I only create things that I’m passionate about; I’d never write about something that I didn’t want to write about, promote something that I didn’t actually like, or embark on an adventure that I had no intention of completing. I have a large scope of interests, though, so you’re bound to find something that you like. Feel free to look around and see what I’ve created! I truly hope you enjoy.
- I go by Hayden, or Hayley depending on how you know me.
- H. K. Rhudd is my author name and how I prefer to be professionally credited.
- I’m currently 20 years old, born in late 1998
- I was born and raised in northern Delaware, and I’ve never lived anywhere else in my entire life.
- I am an avid writer. I write books, poems, short stories, novellas, articles, and of course, I blog.
- I consider myself to be a spiritual/religious person and am constantly seeking more knowledge on related subjects.
- I do occasionally get into political and social issues. I’m a strong advocate for LGBT rights, mental health help, education, immigration/foreign policy reform, and more.
This is just a little bit of information about the huge cornucopia of experiences and ideas that comprises my life. For more information, check out the ‘About Me’ tag.